Friday, April 15, 2016

Arrone to Piediluco

Today was beautiful! Perfect weather once again. The trail was quite varied with everything from steep, rocky mountain trails to grassy paths through the woods. Plus a few walks along roads. It's lovely here at the lake and I'm just watching the little boats and a few cute coots pass by.

It was a short day compared to yesterday with only about 10 miles to walk. I enjoyed the leisurely pace for a change.

I'm not sure what's really happening with my plan for tomorrow night's accommodation. Their website has a place to request a reservation via email. I got a Facebook message response in Italian that appears to be a reply! Using Google Translate I'm trying to figure out whether I'm really staying there or not. My little bits of Italian have been helpful but sometimes I think they just get me into trouble. But that's all part of the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment