Tuesday, April 19, 2016

To Ponticelli

It seemed like an endless walk waiting to finally reach the asphalt road where I was to make a right turn. I was surprised to find that I had been walking on it for quite a while but apparently the asphalt had broken down to the point where it just looked like gravel.

The land really opened up before me for the last few miles into Ponticelli with amazing views of Scandriglia and other hill towns and a castle in the distance.

I scared off many a timid cat and excited every dog within 10 miles. Everywhere I passed I was greeted with a 21 bark solute.

I was happy to make it to Ponticelli and even happier to finally find the place where I was staying tonight. The address was very odd and incorrect on their business card. So I ended up waiting for the owner to come get me in his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment